1 Codex: Blood Angels
Sons of the angel-winged Primarch Sanguinius, the Blood Angels are noble and magnificent, a proud Space Marine chapter with ten millennia of history. They are warrior heroes who descend into war on flaming wings to stand between the Emperor’s servants and the heretical hordes that are looking to wreck them. Yet underneath their heroic exterior lies a sinister secret referred as the Flaw, a gene-curse that has bedevilled them for millennia, ravaging their souls until they battle as much for a suitably heroic end as they do for victory in the Emperor’s name.
Everything you need to get a Blood Angels force primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 77 datasheets, presenting rules for each and every Blood Angels unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Blood Angels’ strategies of warfare on the tabletop;
- Armoury of Baal: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Blood Angels;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Sons of Sanguinius: guidelines for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 special Stratagems;
- 6 special Warlord Traits that any Blood Angels commander can use;
- Relics of Baal: 6 ancient weapons and artefacts accessible solely to Blood Angels;
- Sanguinary Discipline: 6 psychic powers accessible to any Blood Angels model with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives special to the Blood Angels.